1. Why your dog loves Obedient Aussie Dog Chew?
Obedient Aussie Dog Chew – fully handcrafted in Australia with all-natural ingredients and is easily digestible by all sizes of dogs. All our products are handcrafted with special care for your obedient lovely dog. We never compromise with the health of any dogs – so we give 100% priority to the quality of the Pet food, we conclude with the healthiest and finest quality dog Treats only. Every time your buddy chomps get a unique experience.
2. What all ingredient Obedient Dog Chew contains?
Obedient Aussie Dog Chew includes Australian Cow Milk, Lime Juice, and Salt as the main ingredient to prepare a crumpy treat for your dog. You can also find the details of the ingredients used on the back of our dog chew package.
3. Does the Obedient Dog Chew provide any nutritional value to my dog?
We all need a proper nutrition balanced diet for a healthy life and it is no different for our dogs. Good nutrition enhances the immune system and improves your dog’s health.
Obedient Aussie Dog Chew contains:
– Crude Protein: 56.9% (min)
– Crude Fat: 3.2% (min)
– Sodium: 0.025% (max)
– Ash: 9.9% (max)
– Moisture: 13.2% (max)
– Metabolisable Energy: 368 kcal/100g
4. How can I store it safely once chew package is opened?
Once a package is opened, all you can do – store it in a cool and dry place. Also, keep away from the direct sunlight. To get freshness on the next use for your dog please avoid moisture contact and shelf life of the product itself.
5. My dog is not able to chew it properly because its quite hard?
In case you feel like the chew is too hard for your dog, you can soften the hard chew.
Meantime, Dog Chews are an extra durable treat for your dog which takes a bit longer time to soften the chew. To make chew soft and chewable keep it in a bowl of water and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure you feed your dog only after it has cooled off.
6. What should I do with the remaining titbits of the Obedient Dog Chew?
The Best way to use the remaining titbits of the Obedient Dog Chew is: microwaved for approximately 45 seconds and you will get a delicious, nutritional crunchy puff. Please don’t forget to cool it down for a few minutes before feeding it to your dog.
Noted: If the chew is too small just throw it out as it might bring the risk of choking, It could be dangerous for your dog.
7. Why does the color of every chew differ?
Yes, our chews vary in color i.e. some are darker while others are lighter. These are called the hues of chews. The location of the chew while kept in the smoker is what varies the color of it. The lighter chew indicates that it was further away from the smoke while the darker chew indicates the chew was closer. You will occasionally notice little dark freckles type in the chews. This comes from the moisture build-up within the containers.
8. What are the feeding precautions for the Obedient Dog Chew?
– Always buy and feed the proper sized chew for your dog. Our products are all based on the dog’s size.
– If the chew is too hard, soften the chew by placing it in a bowl of water and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure you feed your dog only after it has cooled off.
– The remaining end potions and the titbits of the Obedient Dog Chew can be microwaved for approximately 45 seconds to form a delicious, nutritional crunchy puff. Make sure to let it cool down for a couple of minutes before feeding it to your dog. But if the chew is too small and there is a risk of choking, just throw it out. It could be dangerous for your dog.
– Always ensure your dog has access to fresh drinking water.
9. When should I throw away the Obedient Dog Chew?
The Best Before dates for the chews will be mentioned in the package. We believe it is very important for you to have purchasing confidence while selecting an important part of your dog’s life.